Forum

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] Broken 3 pin connector

Flo12321
(@flo12321)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

Yesterday my new Ender 3 V2 was delivered.
Unfortunately, a 3 pin connector is broken. (see picture)
Because this connector is probably not too expensive, I don´t want to exchange the whole printer.

Maybe someone knows the exact name for this connector or have a link to this item? (white 3 pin connector for the crimp contacts of the x-axis).
Preferably from a German website, e.g. Conrad.de, so that the package does not take too long to get to Munich. (Germany) 😉

Would anyone else have a picture of the X-axis cable layout? (I don't want to plug the crimp connectors the wrong way around.)

Thanks a lot!

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Noble Member Registered

@flo12321 That is a Z-limited switch cable connector.  Please contact the official, they have a warehouse in Europe, not sure is it in-store. There should be a yellow mark indicated, or you can follow the user manual to connect the wiring.

ReplyQuote
校工叔叔(Mr. Au)
(@nice)
Eminent Member Registered

I don't think Creality will sell just that plastic connector.  Closest I can find is this, the whole wire with the connector.

https://vip.creality.com/en/goods-detail/684

However, this is Creality's B2B site.  They probably won't sell you the wire directly.

On the other hand, take note at the description of this product.

One end with XH2.54-4Y terminal, one end with PH2.0-6Y terminal 2, 3 jumper, with digital tube "Y"

You can probably search for XH2.54-4Y terminal or PH2.0-6Y terminal to see if you can find anything at your local region.

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Noble Member Registered

@nice That is a new printer, so following the attached picture to contact them will get a free replacement. But it will take some time. ? 

ReplyQuote