Notifications
Clear all

unseating during print, Ender 3pro

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

Hello,

I recently upgraded to an Ender 3 pro and I am having issues during my test runs with default builds. The prints are coming loose at various point through the print. I have leveled a number of times to where it looks good. Here are some pics to show..

Any help or direction for help would be appricated.

thank you

Ray

4 Answers

If you are a beginner to 3D printers, I suggest you watch some videos in the tutorial section, much better than my words. 

1. part moving. you need to level the bed properly, slow the printing speed or rise the bed temp.

2. the Z movement seems not good since some layers have more material.

are you using PLA?

Topic starter

Thank you for the input, those are great suggestions. I have been watching ample amount of videos for this product, most are great!

I will try to increase the bed temp, any suggestions on temp increase amounts, +5c, +10c?

Thank you again

“Z-lift on retraction” in the slicer software prevents the nozzle crashing into the print and dislodging it from the build plate.  In the Prusa Slicer software, the setting is in Printer Settings => Extruder => Retraction => Lift Z.  Its not just for preventing ooze.

Topic starter

Thank you for the replies, very helpful! This info has enabled me to start completing all my test runs! So I thank you both..