Forum

How do I stop Creal…

Notifications
Clear all

How do I stop Creality Cura from opening on startup of Windows?

4 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter

I cannot find any settings that, either; set Creality Cura 4.2.1 to open on start up or to NOT open at start up.

Help please

Momarine0331 Momarine0331 18/01/2021 5:39 am

I fixed this by going to the task manager. Then select the tab that says startup. Find the Cura program and click it then select Disable on the lower right side of the window. This will disable any and all programs you don’t want to auto start when booting your PC. This is on my Windows 10 PC. Hope this helps. 

3 Answers

haven’t tried the Creality Cura 4.2.1 yet. I think like any other software you have the option to turn it off or reinstall it and the option may be in the installation steps. Or use another slicer.

https://forums.creality3dofficial.com/tutorial/3d-model-slicing/

also couldnt find option in cura so do it through windows.. right click start > settings > apps … then should see startup on left click .. turn off cura

Hello! I think like any other software you have the option to disable or reinstall it and this option may be in the installation steps. Right click start > settings > applications… then will see start-up on left click. Hope it helps you!

Taming IO