Forum

Notifications
Clear all

[Sticky] help me please with these waves. I'm new to this. Ender 3 Pro

RSS

Topic starter

Hi,

after printing for about 4 weeks without any problems, suddenly the prints came out like seen in the pictures. They look like they are producing some kind of waves. I had this result with different Filaments (PLA).

What I did so far:

• Exchanging the plastic Extruder with an aluminium one
  • Changing to a new nozzle
  • Leveling the bed accurately
  • Tighten all screws (altough they didn't have to)
  • Playing with temperatures
  • Adding up to 20% to the feed

Nothing helped. What else can I do? Did someone have a similar problem before?

Thank you!!

I had a few issues getting prints to work correctly but I stumbled onto this site and found it was a big help. Looks to be a temperature related issue, are you printing pla? 

https://www.simplify3d.com/support/print-quality-troubleshooting/

Topic Tags
4 Answers

Hi, looks like you did everything that I could think about. But have you made the nozzle throat clean enough? 

If it does not work, try another slicing software.

Topic starter

Hey, thank you for your help and the links! I figured out what the problem was and I would like to let you know, in case someone has a similar problem. Turned out that one of the two screws at the bottom of the Z axis was loose, as seen here.

Maybe it wasn't tight enough or it loosened itself over time. So, it seems that I did not really thighten ALL screws ? 

Thanks again!

@philosolver Hi, are you sure the problem is Z-axis lead screws? As the result looks like Z-axis or Y-axis, or the extruder issues. ? ? Looking forward to your reply. Are you sure that you did not adjust anything else?

Whit this upgrade I cannot print and i don't know why