Notifications
Clear all

Final calibration after BL Touch and Firmware upgrade

RSS

Topic starter

OK, so my Ender 3 V2 worked great, but I installed a BL Touch almost 2 weeks ago and have yet to get it back up and working.  After many trials and tribulations, I managed to compile and install the latest version, but it seemed like I was missing the options I needed to do the final calibration/fine tuning.  I've been looking all over for tutorials that apply to my setup, which I thought was pretty common, but every time I think I found one, they show some process that doesn't align with my menu items.  Is there supposed to be a "babystepping" or z offset adjustment menu option on the Ender 3 V2?  What about "tramming"?  In the configuration files it seems like there should be menu items to, at least, go to the locations to make leveling easier, but I don't see anything that I didn't have before, except the "level" option, which does seem to work, but my test prints are still lifting at one corner, which makes it seem like the bed isn't level.

Anyway, here are my configuration.h and configuration_adv.h files from my latest attempt.  If anybody could point me toward a tutorial that will get me across the finish line and printing again, I would REALLY appreciate it. 

I apologize if I forgot something or violated some decorum... I'm exhausted.  I've been working on this for 12+ hours for the last 9 days.

1 Answer
Topic starter

and configuration_adv.h

Why don't you just use the firmware(.bin files) made by Creality? 

https://forums.creality3dofficial.com/download/ender-series/ender-3-v2/

Scroll Up