Forum

 

Notifications
Clear all

Ender3 Max Freezing

   RSS

0
Topic starter

I've an Ender 3 Max. Had it for the past two months. This issue is popping up since day 1. 

When printing, and I need to adjust a setting or tune baby z. The screen freezes, and becomes totally unresponsive. 

Is anyone else having this issue? 

I've updated the firmware, since I've gotten the printer, but it still happens. 

The only way to get the screen to respond 80% of the time, is to power off the machine. The other 20% of the time after about 5 minutes the screen will go back to the main infor screen and allow me to go back in. But by that point it's too late. 

The only way to get the screen to respond 80% of the time, is to power off the machine. The other 20% of the time after about 5 minutes the screen will go back to the main infor screen and allow me to go back in. But by that point it's too late. 

Sorry, I did not get your point. But the screen freezes may be a problem with the motherboard or the screen. When you press the knob with the sound of “beep” sound? I recommend you read this article related to the screen issue.

https://forums.creality3dofficial.com/3d-printer-display-screen-issues/