Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Ender 3 Pro Why is the "Print From SD" option not appearing on screen?

RSS

Topic starter

I'm new to 3d printing. Just received my ender 3 pro. Have it all set up and to the point of making my first print. Going to print the cat example on the supplied sd card. Inserted sd card and the screen says the sd card is inserted. However the "print from sd" option does appear on the screen. What am I missing?

There's another option called something like "refresh the sd card", you may need to press it to let the printer read the card.

I have looked at the entire menu structure and there is no mention of the SD card. Could I need to do a software upgrade?

On my Ender 3 Pro it's called: "Print from TF"

I made a map of the entire menu structure. There is no mention of the SD card. There is one option concerning the TF card which says "No TF Card". It does nothing. It appears I am going to need to update the firmware. I bought the printer new directly from Creality and expected that it would be current. Needless to say I am greatly disappointed as this was not the only problem I had.

2 Answers

There's another option called something like "refresh the sd card", you may need to press it to let the printer read the card.

@eli-liu  I am having the exact same problem.  I have an Ender 3 V@ and just got the Ender 3 Pro.  I upgraded the board to a 4.2.7 and there is definitely no print from SD card or refresh the sd card.  I am still at a loss.  Where did the "Print from TF" come from?

Bonjour,
Formatez votre sd et copiez un fichier dessus, il sera alors reconnu sur votre imprimante

Ender 3 Pro
CR-6 SE
LD-002H + UW-01