Clear all

Ender 5 Pro with V2.2.7Board & BLtouch

gxd
 gxd
Registered
Topic starter
(@gxd)
Nozzle

BLtouch isn't working with the current options available with the firmware builder. Have tried different combinations of the options for the BLtouch but none are working. BLtouch will self test on startup and is on. When trying to home/probe the Z axes, the bed will move down and then nothing. Board and the BLtouch will work with the Creality firmware (which sucks....) The BLtouch eliminates the Z axes end stop.

Thanks!

5 Replies
3 Replies
JimPBarber
Registered
(@jimpbarber)

Nozzle

@gxd What version of board are you using?  I am using a 4.2.7 and ran into the same issue. I eventually resolved this by changing the wiring differently from the kit.  I used the servo port on the board for the main BL-Touch wiring, Red, Blue, Gold.... to the appropriate pins.  Then moved the black and white pins to the first two pins in the servo port.  After another firmware change I moved the black and white wires back to the Z stop ports, but both should work depending on your firmware.  I am attaching pictures.

JimPBarber
Registered
(@jimpbarber)

Nozzle
gxd
 gxd
Registered
(@gxd)

Nozzle

@jimpbarber

Took a little bit, but I had figured this out too and all is good now! Now for the CR 10S Pro V2 and a non-working Thermistor (even the replacement)........ 

Marlin Firmware Service
(@marlin-firmware-service)
Stepper Motor

I don't personally have an Ender 5 Pro to test this with - but where do you plug the white/black lead from the BLTouch in your board?

Is it the Z-Stop port?

1 Reply
gxd
 gxd
Registered
(@gxd)

Nozzle
Scroll Up