Notifications
Clear all

Ender 3 V2 Firmware from marlin.crc.id.au renders my printer useless

Page 3 / 5

zacho1
Registered
(@zacho1)
Screw

Hi A week ago I received my: Ends 3 v2 but I have by mistake come to format the SD card. so there is nothing on the sd card now. what do I do now? help me??? zacho

2 Replies
Salkio
Registered
(@salkio)

Cooling Fan

@zacho1 go onto creality website to support then downloads.

there is file there called SD card.

PS that SD card files are usless.

Eli liu
Admin
(@eli-liu)

Power Supply
Mario_G
Registered
(@mario_g)
Nozzle

@salkio

I also have the the Ender 3 V2 Stock with the V4.2.2 board (You can unscrew the bottom to check or even see the version through the vents with some patience).

I am using the firmware provided from

for about 2 months now and the only thing I have to say is that the firmware is really stable and great configured (way better than Creality's).

I am also able to compile the marlin firmware by myself but I really don't want to spend time doing it and that way I also support by very little amount the marlin developers which even creality is acknowledging their work by using it.

Please man don't be cheap because you learned how to compile Merlin by yourself and you saw how easy it was. Just think who made it that easy (Marlin developers). It's not good for the community to raise fake problems and make developers brainstorm for a problem that doesn't exists!

In the case that you really have a problem just be patient and give your feedback and every information possible to the developers.

Salkio
Registered
Topic starter
(@salkio)
Cooling Fan

@marlin-firmware-service

@eli-liu 

I'm going to start replying to this thread and making new ones every day till I get a refund. This is disgusting how you treat customer service. I will make it my mission to spread the word and hopefully make people never use your website again.

6 Replies
Marlin Firmware Service
(@marlin-firmware-service)

Stepper Motor

@salkio You've been told how to do this..... I'm not quite sure what you want if you:

1) Continue to not provide any details requested

2) Can't follow basic instructions

3) Don't follow advice already given.

Seriously mate, what do you expect?

For what its worth, even though you've been hostile from the start, I'd be happy to give you a refund just so I don't have to deal with you anymore...

Salkio
Registered
(@salkio)

Cooling Fan

@marlin-firmware-service

I didnt pay with PayPal!!! I have told you that. How do i request a refund if I didn't do it through Paypal! Think.
Marlin Firmware Service
(@marlin-firmware-service)

Stepper Motor

@salkio I'm confused - you say that you signed up for a site that ONLY offers paypal for payments, but that somehow you didn't pay via PayPal?

Salkio
Registered
(@salkio)

Cooling Fan

@marlin-firmware-service

Look at picture I attached. I paid with the debit or credit which yes does go through PayPal but it does not give you a transaction ID (The one under your account details showing your past transactions)

I have already called PayPal and gave them that fake ID on your website and they said it’s not an ID.

do u not think I would of created a dispute a month ago??? 

manually refund me please. Or PayPal me 15AUD

Salkio
Registered
(@salkio)

Cooling Fan

"been hostile from the start" Are you taking the piss? I was patient at the start, for fuck sakes I opened this ticket a month ago and you have accomplished nothing.

"I'd be happy to give you a refund just so I don't have to deal with you anymore" thank god, THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO DO FOR THE PAST MONTH!

Im waiting for my refund!!!

Salkio
Registered
(@salkio)

Cooling Fan
Posted by: @marlin-firmware-service

@salkio You've been told how to do this..... I'm not quite sure what you want if you:

1) Continue to not provide any details requested

2) Can't follow basic instructions

3) Don't follow advice already given.

Seriously mate, what do you expect?

For what its worth, even though you've been hostile from the start, I'd be happy to give you a refund just so I don't have to deal with you anymore...

"I'd be happy to give you a refund just so I don't have to deal with you anymore..."

So when's this happening bud? I'm waiting a long time.

Salkio
Registered
Topic starter
(@salkio)
Cooling Fan

@marlin-firmware-service

@eli-liu 

I still have not received my refund.

Salkio
Registered
Topic starter
(@salkio)