Notifications
Clear all

Ender 3 Pro SKR Mini E3 V1.2 firmware

Jimmywwk
Registered
Topic starter
(@jimmywwk)
Nozzle

I just want to ask if the Ender 3 Pro SKR Mini E3 V1.2 daily build firmware in the website is compatible with the BTT SKR Mini E3 V1.2 control board and work with the BTT TFT35 V3.0 E3 touch Screen?

Many Thanks!

4 Replies
1 Reply
Marlin Firmware Service
(@marlin-firmware-service)

Stepper Motor

@jimmywwk Yes!

Although note that some people (myself included) are having issues with the TFT35 series screens randomly hanging at the moment... It seems to be an issue with the firmware that BTT provide for the screen - but I haven't had a chance to look at it in any depth yet...

Jimmywwk
Registered
Topic starter
(@jimmywwk)
Nozzle

I've download the latest Ender3 SKR Mini E3 V1.2 with bltouch firmware today, but after flash to my printer, it can't work, the print has a erroe meaasge : Stop called because of BLTouch error - restart with with M999. Any idea?

Many Thanks!

1 Reply
Marlin Firmware Service
(@marlin-firmware-service)

Stepper Motor

@jimmywwk These are almost always wiring issues.  I assume that you do have a BLTouch fitted.

The two wire cable (black/white) should be plugged into the PROBE port and anything in your Z-Stop port should be unplugged.

You should also make sure you have enough room between the bed and the probe when you power your printer on for the BLTouch to do its self-tests...

Jimmywwk
Registered
Topic starter
(@jimmywwk)
Nozzle

Thanks for your reply, but the Bltouch which attached to my control board was working fine for nearly 1 year with the BTT firmware. I just want to try your firmware whether it can work with the BTT control board and if there are any improvement other than the BTT's firmware. So I ask if the firmware is working with the BTT board before subscribe here. 

Scroll Up