Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Ender 3 Pro Firmware BLTouch and Creality Touchscreen

rhoodenpyle
Registered
Topic starter
(@rhoodenpyle)

I need to get the Firmware code that has the BLTouch and the Creality Touchscreen already enabled, but I need the source code, not the BIN file that Crealty makes available. I have rebuilt the printer to 400mm x 400mm x 550mm so I need to be able to change my printer size in the Firmware. I have it working with the original LCD screen and it is printing on the new size very well. Can someone supply me with the source code with these two accessories already enabled? Creality support has just taken me around in a loop coming back to, "You can edit the source code to change the size of your printer, but our available source code does not have the BLTouch or touchscreen included." I shouldn't have to reinvent the wheel on an open-source printer. Using the 4.2.2 board with dual axis Z.

Thank you in advance!

Rick

1 Reply
1 Reply
RyanCr
Registered
(@ryancr)

@rhoodenpyle 

Hello Rick,

Your configuration sounds close to mine, that I am having an issue with.  I have an Ender 3 Pro. I upgraded the motherboard to V4.2.7. The board came with the touchscreen LCD.  This installed and worked well.  I then added the CL Touch.  So far, all of the firmware I have found on the Creality sites fails to function properly.  Odd that there are at least three .bin file and DWIN_SET folders.

Do you have working firmware for this configuration that you can share?

I did find this source code, but am not experienced enough to know if it meets your needs:

GitHub - MarlinFirmware/Configurations at release-2.0.9.3

Thank you,

Ryan Cr