Notifications
Clear all

Daily builds of Marlin FW for 3D Printers

NSarg123
Registered
Topic starter
(@nsargent123)
Nozzle

Hi, I'm a new member to the Daily builds of Marlin FW for 3D Printers service of about a week.

I have an Ender 3 Pro with a 4.2.7 silent board upgrade on it and have downloaded a bin a few days ago (Ender3-4.2.7.-Stock020210112.bin). Looking through the menu on the E3P, there doesn't seems to be a manual mesh levelling option anywhere. Is there any way to have the manual mesh leveling functionality included in a bin please? Please advise. thanks NSarg123

3 Replies
1 Reply
Marlin Firmware Service
(@marlin-firmware-service)

Stepper Motor

@nsargent123 The feature you refer to is not part of the Marlin project - but a fork of Marlin that does not contribute back any features to the Marlin project.

NSarg123
Registered
Topic starter
(@nsargent123)
Nozzle

Marlin Firmware Service,

The whole reason, in my opinion, of this service to to support and help. However if you aren't open to suggestions, it make your service offering pointless, as you can't revers engine a BIN to include further functionality the customers need. why would you want to use it? I thought signing up to a paid service, this sort of request would be taken on and at least looked at.

1 Reply
Marlin Firmware Service
(@marlin-firmware-service)

Stepper Motor

@nsargent123 The code you're talking about isn't part of the Marlin project - but somebody elses work. If they do not wish to share it with the greater community by contributing it back to the community, then that is their choice.

Scroll Up