Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Support for Linear Advance

namsource
(@namsource)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

The Ender 6 does not appear to support Linear Advance. This is very much required as my prints are suffering from bulges on the corner.

Can we please have a firmware release with Linear Advance enabled. For me this is urgent, as I can't meet quality requirements with bulging corners. 

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
namsource
(@namsource)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

Does anybody from Creality ever respond to customer questions? I have two Creality machines and am finding the support experience is very poor. I'm going to stop recommending Creality printers now.

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Noble Member Registered

@namsource Sorry, for some reason, I missed your last post. I am glad to help you here.

Could you please share some pictures for your print issue? How Serious of the bulges on the corner?  And what are your filament, nozzle temp, and bed temp.

If you could provide your Gcode to see more detailed parameters will be much better to solve your problem. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
GeorgeHarry
(@georgeharry)
New Member Registered

Linear Advance (LA) is a technology that anticipates the build-up of pressure in the extruder when printing at higher speeds. This prediction is used by the printer's firmware to reduce the amount of buy custom coursework filament extruded just before stopping and decelerating, preventing blobs or objects at the sharp corner.

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Noble Member Registered

@georgeharry Very professional~!  Are you working on 3D printer technology?

ReplyQuote