Notifications
Clear all

Printer Wants to print in the left front corner and some designs only prints 1/4 of the design

eriksenjr
(@eriksenjr)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

I am new to 3D printing. I purchased and setup a new Creality Ender 5 Plus. It already had the newest firmware installed. When I print one of the test files that are provided. It printed OK the Pickaqiu but did print it near the front of the glass bed. I've loaded several files into the printer that I sliced using Ultimaker Cura and those files print in the front left (as you are facing the printer) corner and only prints a portion of the file. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I also have a sticking problem but I believe that is plate temp and getting better leveling

ReplyQuote
Eli liu
(@eli-liu)
Reputable Member Registered

@eriksenjr I sliced a test part for ender 5+. You can print it for testing. The model should be at the center of the hotbed.

ReplyQuote
eriksenjr
(@eriksenjr)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

@eli-liu  It is printing in the middle is about 75% done without any issues. I also assume that with a tall small print job like this one that it helps to confirm the printer is level. Is it possible to send me screenshots or settings for the Ultimaker Cura as it would appear that something is incorrect in my settings which is putting my prints in the wrong place. Thank you for your assistance.

ReplyQuote
eriksenjr
(@eriksenjr)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

@eli-liu I figured out the centering issue. Items are printing OK now. Thank you again for your assistance.

ReplyQuote
tonydique
(@tonydique)
New Member Registered

I have the same problem. How did you fix it? TIA

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Prominent Member Admin

@tonydique You can try to print the mode that Eli provides for testing.

ReplyQuote
Scroll Up