Notifications
Clear all

I Need Help Please

I Young
(@i-young)
Nozzle Registered
Topic starter  

I purchased brand new Ender 5 Pro + , built the unit as per the instructions it even ran a test part the monkey bowl it printed this part great . how about an hour into the second running of the same part the screen went blank (white ) finished running The part just fine , However the screen is blank any ideas? Thanks in advance   

ReplyQuote
Eli liu
(@eli-liu)
Power Supply Admin

It seems like the screen or screen connection issue since your mainboard is still working while the screen is dark.

you can repower the printer even if it is printing and check if the screen back to life. If it lights up and never happens again, everything's fine. If it is still blank, try to reflash the firmware. At last, ask the seller for a replacement. 

ReplyQuote
I Young
(@i-young)
Nozzle Registered
Topic starter  

Hello Eli Liu  Yes I have tried repowering the machine to no change the screen just comes up white . I purchased this machine from 3dprintersbay and so far for the last 5 weeks now I have not received any response from them at the support site I have found replacement screens available should I replace the screen? 

ReplyQuote
Eli liu
(@eli-liu)
Power Supply Admin

@i-young we are not sure it is the screen's problem right now. What you can do is connect the printer to a pc and use a gcode sender like pronterface to remote the printer. It is a temporary way to continue to use the printer. 

You can also try flashing the firmware.

ReplyQuote
I Young
(@i-young)
Nozzle Registered
Topic starter  

Good Morning I still have no response from the seller after the original service ticket was logged on December 15 2019. I am looking for an extra pc or laptop to use to directly access the Printer . I am not sure i Know how to Flash the firmware on the unit . Is there a tutorial available for this process/ Thank you  

ReplyQuote
Scroll Up