Can I fit a light inside?

Cheers

ReplyQuote
albertramsbottom
(@albertramsbottom)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

OK I now know it requires to be built.

And it does have a  USB either but I understand it can be added on to the main board but cannot find out if it has wifi. Even my really bad Sapphire plus as Wifi, so I am not sure at the moment about this one.

Also can it be used with a raspberry PI and octoprint?

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Noble Member Registered

@albertramsbottom No wifi. But you can add a Creality wifi box for your mahcine. I tried a wifi box, it works but not everytime. Instability and I think it is a trouble maker. Have not tried raspberry PI and octoprint.

ReplyQuote
albertramsbottom
(@albertramsbottom)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

Thanks for that and yes I was gong to use a Pi and octoprint. My worries are that the components of this printer are basically the same as my Two Trees Sapphire Plus which hasn't worked since a brought it 🙁

ReplyQuote
Harkon
(@harkon)
Trusted Member Registered

@albertramsbottom

Not sure what wasn't working on your other printer, but I assembled, adjusted the rollers, turned on the power, set the Temps, adjusted the bed leveling, cleaned the bed, loaded the supplied filament, and printed the little bunny that was on the SD card. Been printing ever since.

ReplyQuote
Romulan2364
(@romulan2364)
New Member Registered

@harkon Ditto for my build as well. No issues or problems so far, touch wood. Have completed a large number of prints since purchase 2 weeks ago.

ReplyQuote
esa
 esa
(@esa)
New Member Registered

Assembly is really easy. After assembly you have to adjust rollers and check that tube is properly fitted to hot end.

I have also have BLtouch and there is some issues with the home position (z-axel). Some times bed is not rise to home position and you have to manually rise bed to higher (near to home position). Firmware issue?

No other issues, very nice printer.

ReplyQuote