Notifications
Clear all

BLTouch v1.3 goes off print bed Ender 5.

bennyboy
(@bennyboy)
Nozzle Registered
Topic starter  

Hey, I have a Creality Ender 5, mainboard 1.1.4. I just received and installed the BLtouch 1.3 from Creality.

Installation was good but when I went to the screen of my printer, and clicked 'Bed Levelling', it went to all corners and did the levelling but when it got to the left of the print bed, it went to far, and went right off the print bed.

Does this 'BL probe off heatbed FIX' hex file fix my problem? >

Thanks 

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Hot Bed Admin

@bennyboy Hi, Which firmware did you flash?

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Hot Bed Admin

@bennyboy This firmware is for the issue that the original firmware detects the hot-bed to the left of the whole bed, and when it detects the far left position, it will be out of the bed. So it does not for your situation.

ReplyQuote
bennyboy
(@bennyboy)
Nozzle Registered
Topic starter  

@kevin I accidently flashed for BLTouch 3.1, but i have BLTouch 1.3 and I can't find any firmware for it 🙁

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Hot Bed Admin

@bennyboy BLtouch version is not the key point! The BL touch itself is the same, the version difference is whether it is a 3+2 pin or 5pin wire and bracket type for installing on the printer.

ReplyQuote
bennyboy
(@bennyboy)
Nozzle Registered
Topic starter  

@kevin I have it installed on the printer, thw probe works,, but when you level the bed it goes too far left and the bl robe goes right off the bed (so it cannot level)   

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Hot Bed Admin

@bennyboy LOL.. Sorry for my poor English. I misunderstand your meaning in your first post. That is correct! Flash this firmware 'BL probe off heat-bed FIX' hex ! It was created to solve this issue.

ReplyQuote
Scroll Up