Forum

Notifications
Clear all

source code for Ender3 V2-4.2.2-32bit firmware

spacecabbie
(@spacecabbie)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hi I am looking for the source of Ender3 V2-4.2.2-32bit Marlin-2.0.1 – V1.1.1-BLTouch
Firmware since only that specific one works on my printer.

I like to make some small changes but keep it mostly as offcial. So to avoid mistakes to a minimum I like to just edit source and add then rebuild it.

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
Demon85
(@demon85)
Eminent Member Registered

Hi, there you go:

https://github.com/MarlinFirmware/Marlin/

ReplyQuote
spacecabbie
(@spacecabbie)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  
Posted by: @demon85

Hi, there you go:

https://github.com/MarlinFirmware/Marlin/

Err no thats the source for marlin I need the source for marline used in the firmware as provided by creality so pre build but with all settings set.

ReplyQuote
gmergulhao
(@gmergulhao)
Active Member Registered

https://www.creality.com/download

check the source_code.rar

ReplyQuote
Demon85
(@demon85)
Eminent Member Registered

I see, but how come that's only one that works?

ReplyQuote
spacecabbie
(@spacecabbie)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  
Posted by: @gmergulhao

https://www.creality.com/download

check the source_code.rar

Thank you but that's pretty much the same as the default source from marlin I need the settings preconfigured. But it gives a great explanation what settings I am looking for since it specifies the differences between the build firmware

Posted by: @demon85

I see, but how come that's only one that works?

I had no clue thanks to the link posted by qmerghulhao I do now, My main board is 4.2.2 so yea that's a easy one the part after that was always unclear. But it seems 1.1.1 stands for the bltoutch wired to the dedicated port on the main board and 1.3.1 is for when using a adapter board between the control cable to the display.

As an #aspie text isn't my best way to communicate, but maybe it helps to explain what i want to do:

Before install of the Bltoutch and firmware the autohome would move the nozzle to the middle and place it at print level. Then i could measure the distance etc. Now it does a measurement with sensor and then raises back up and parks there. I like the original auto home option back to manually adjust the bed level for perfect levels, but mainly to determine the z axis offset. Now i have to wait for it to start printing and then pause and measure. (ps side question what is the perfect distance nozzle bed exactly I am getting my measurement tool next week.)

Also in this YT

it features a other type of menu with more options i like to enable those.

My issue is not how Visual Studio Code works though got that up and running know my way around in conf files etc. But I do not know the individual options to select, for example Configuration.h has a list of probe options, but no clue which is with the onboard dedicated port and which with adapter board. So I like the source of the Configuration.h used to build the above mentioned firmware.

ReplyQuote
RadLeon
(@radleon)
New Member Registered

Hi People,

Been 3D printing for a little over 3 months. I am compiling Marlin for an Ender 3 v2 that has replaced the new LCD with a 12684 LCD and a BLTouch v2.0.

How does Marlin work out the 220mm x/y build area not skewed when the bed area is actually 235mm x/y.

want to make sure i do not damage my printer when trying to autohome and build after compiling marlin.

I have used the ender 3 v2 configuration files and changed the LCD type and BLTouch settings (took almost a week of googlefu to find out how properly).

I am wondering what setting configure the endstops to be 7.5mm further than the 220mm max bed size build area setting. Do not want my prints to be hitting the clips or using the very edge of the print bed.

I have attached my Marlin Code below. This is currently flashed to the printer and working, but is autohoming to 95,95 instead of 105,105. The rar file is not the bin file but code before built into a bin file.

I have tried comparing ender 3 v2 factory source code to marlin and cannot find out where this endstop offset actually is.

please help if you can and sorry for long post.

ReplyQuote