Mainboard 4.3.1

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
xplatinum
(@xplatinum)
Topic starter  

Hello,

I received my printer last week and while trying to update the firmware I noticed that I had a 4.3.1 mainboard. Because of this I’m not able to update it as the only mainboard with firmware updates available for download is 4.2.7.

What options are available to me?

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
xplatinum
(@xplatinum)
Topic starter  

I cannot be the only one in this situation? Should I use a more official support method?

ReplyQuote
Titus 69
(@titus-69)

Did you ever get a reply to this?

I received the same when I bought from BestBuy at end of Feb. Want to upgrade now.

I have sent a email to Creality and am waiting for a response 

ReplyQuote
MM3DMaker
(@mm3dmaker)

@xplatinum Hi which 3d printer model do you have? 

ReplyQuote
Geo
 Geo
(@geo)

Posted by: @xplatinum

Hello,

I received my printer last week and while trying to update the firmware I noticed that I had a 4.3.1 mainboard. Because of this I’m not able to update it as the only mainboard with firmware updates available for download is 4.2.7.

What options are available to me?

It’s a misprint on the board, use 4.2.2.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Creality/comments/s2dpyt/mainboard_431_on_ender_3_v2/

ReplyQuote
Dan Lepage
(@dan-lepage)

It would be nice to have a confirmation or an answer from Creality about that. This post was first generated in Jan. and I purchased my 3 v2 in June and I also got a v4.3.1 board. If it was a misprint, a serious company would have corrected it for the following ones right after finding out.
How to know if it is still (or realy) a misprint or is this a real v4.3.1?

Also, in creality’s firmware page, why there is only firmwares about BL Touch and not CR Touch?
Are you really going to simply tell me it’s the same??? If so then change it for CR Touch since that’s the one created by Creality and stop promoting a competitor’s product !

ReplyQuote
dragonflint
(@law1964)

The Ender 3 v2 that I purchased in February has the v4.3.1 mainboard also.

Has anyone tried working this issue through the retailer? I will be contacting them today because I am planning to install the CR Touch on the printer.

ReplyQuote
dragonflint
(@law1964)

Tech Support from my retailer tells me that they confirmed with Creality earlier this year that the v4.2.2 firmware is compatible with the v4.3.1 board. 

This post was modified 5 months ago by dragonflint

ReplyQuote