Ender3v2 - limited files (30), unsupported directories and some next notes
I'm quite happy with this printer - I changed the springs for silicone blocks and I didn't even mount (and probably won't mount) the BL Touch. Not necessary. But I have some question/notes:
- why Ender3v2 in year 2021 does not support more than 30 files on SD card and does not supports any directories ? This feature has my 7 year old - very easy K8200 with very old and very easy firmware ...
- for what is there "continue print" after power interrupt, when the hot nozzle stays over the model and melts it? Prusa models know moving nozzle several mm up.
- A closed power supply with a fan is perhaps joke? Why is there no holes for air circulation?
- very cheap hotbreak fan (althought original creality fan as spare part is overpriced!) ... noise as fan for $2 ... after month start terrible noise .
- board fan works with blowing fan only ... funny ... when is printed long time ABS (without blowing), then board fan is turned off whole time.
- why noisy hotbreak fan running with cold nozzle still?
@ims Very interesting ideas and I can't imagine that nobody has asked these questions before! But in my mind, this is the flip side of a favorable price.
limit 30 files and directories is solveable with firmware, hotbreak fan when has nozzle low temperature too... but "no next money" from it ...