Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Ender 3 V2 Motherboard Issues

Remedies
(@remedies)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

I purchased an ender 3 v2 back in January. I added a BL-Touch shortly after my initial purchase. Everything setup and worked perfectly! I've printed maybe 30 prints since I purchased the printer.

Yesterday I printed (2) prints of the same G-Code. I went to print the same file for the 3rd time, the printer goes thru its normal warm up- nozzle 210, bed 65- once the temps are reached the fans shut off, the progress meeter hits 100% and says Print Complete. Nothing prints.

The printer is responsive to manuel commands via the screen | controller. When I select a print file to run (any file | stock test prints)- it will not print. Just warms up, says 100% complete | confirm print | nothing prints.

If I try to home the printer- it moves to the center of the bed, raises the Z while the BL touch flashes red (does not drop its probe).

I've tired to connect the printer to my laptop with Pronterface- my laptop will not recognize the printer.

Anyone else experience this? Do I have a BL touch issue or a motherboard issue?

This topic was modified 1 year ago by Remedies

ReplyQuote
Remedies
(@remedies)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

Update- I narrowed it down to a busted BL touch and or bad cable. I have a new BL touch on order. Hopefully that one lasts longer than 2 months!

ReplyQuote