Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Ender 3 v2 Firmware to support 400mm x 400mm with Creality BL Touch installed

consultjb
(@consultjb)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hi, I have an Ender 3 v2 with the EnderExtender 400 upgrade.  That has been working fine.  Yesterday, I installed a Creality BL Touch sensor and configured per a video from Dr Vax.  My firmware compiled successfully, and the G29 parameter does the ABL, but then nothing prints.  It does a 9 point test, using -1.5 Z-offset, then after last point, the process stops and does not print the file (tried multiple files).  Any thoughts?

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
Stephen
(@stephen)
Active Member Registered

I would try here.  https://marlin.crc.id.au/firmware/Ender+3+V2+-+BLTouch/  

they don't have one already built but when you buy the one year subscription for $15 (aud) a year you also get "credits" which you can use to request a custom firmware be built with the options you want.  The firmware I got from there was built off a nightly build of the marlin and it's working GREAT.. and has extra features ( fast bltouch mode, M600 support) extra stuff 

Ender3-V2-BLTouch-<date>.bin - FAQ and common problems
 - Enabled BLTouch - Use BLTouch port [Wiring Diagram]
 - High Speed BLTouch Profile
 - Default probe offset for Jovan Kostenov's Mount - Change offset using M851 command and save to EEPROM with M500 if you use a different mount.
 - Bed set to 225 x 225
 - Adds M48 Probe Accuracy Test
 - Adds G2 / G3 Arc support
 - Adds G10 / G11 Firmware based retraction (Use M207, M208, M209 to configure)
 - Adds M600 - Filament Change
 - Adds M603 - Set Filament Load / Unload length
 - Adds M701 - Load Filament
 - Adds M702 - Unload Filament
 - Enabled Advanced OK
 - Enabled CLASSIC_JERK
 - Enabled S_CURVE_ACCELERATION
 - Enabled Smart Filament Runout Sensor (Add M412 S0 in your Start G-Code if you do not have a filament sensor). - Uses hardware EEPROM, not emulated on SD Card.

Looks like you could ask for them to adjust the bed size and make you a custom firmware.

ReplyQuote