So is this how Real...

Notifications
Clear all

So is this how Reality does business?

ToddR
(@toddr)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  

I'm not real happy with Creality right now. 
I bought a BL Touch for my printer, which was clearly mention in the ad as being on sale. The sale price was not applied and I pointed out the error hoping I would get refunded. They continued to argue with me about it, until they stopped replying to e mails. 
Ok, $7 difference, not worth the fight....

Fast Fwd a few weeks and I install this BL Touch sensor and can't get it to work right at first, but I get through it (Nice not having very clear instructions). I run a test print and it's fine, so I proceed to make my part and the print head gouges into my magnetic bed and ruins it. 
OK, at this point I'm done and remove the sensor and ask for my money back. 

Multiple e mails explaining the problem and all I want is to send it back and get the refund that I asked for several times. 

But no, they persist in sidestepping what I want. The latest from them is an offer to replace my bed (which I've already replaced) and to send me ANOTHER BL Touch sensor. 

This is not what I want! If they continue to refuse to cooperate I guess you can contact me for 3 spare parts that I don't need. 

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Noble Member Registered

@toddr Hi, I understand the feeling that you want to refund but they send you a new part. I think the cost of shipping a return is much higher than the product itself. Most people will try to solve the problem because they want to use the BL-touch feature, but Creality did not consider the minority. Anyway, here you can tell your issue when you install the BL-touch, I will try to help you fix it.

ReplyQuote
ToddR
(@toddr)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  

@kevin

I have already decided not to use it. If shipping makes returns impractical, then many companies will ask you to scrap it or prove that you destroyed the product, then provide a refund. Some just write it off. 
By fighting me on these issues, it makes me reconsider ever buying anything from Creality again

ReplyQuote
ToddR
(@toddr)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  

Creality still persists in not cooperating with me. They sent a new sensor, I tried it and it ruined yet another magnetic soft mat. 
I reported this and now they want to send a new cable in spite of me telling them REPEATEDLY that I am not going to use this product and I simply want a refund. Their reply to me is just repeated over and over:

"We sincerely apologize again for the inconvenience caused to you this time, and thank you very much for your cooperation and time. 

It should be the pulse electrical signal that affected the BLtouch signal. 
We will reissue a new BLtouch cable to solve your problem.  You can try to install it first. If there is still a problem, please report it to us to help you solve it? 

Sorry for the inconvenience."

I think they are using robots.

Anyone want to buy a BL Touch? 

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Noble Member Registered

@toddr  After all, your case is a minority. I recommend you buy an enclosed printer, instead of the DIY type printer.

ReplyQuote
ToddR
(@toddr)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  
Posted by: @toddr

Creality still persists in not cooperating with me. They sent a new sensor, I tried it and it ruined yet another magnetic soft mat. 
I reported this and now they want to send a new cable in spite of me telling them REPEATEDLY that I am not going to use this product and I simply want a refund. Their reply to me is just repeated over and over:

"We sincerely apologize again for the inconvenience caused to you this time, and thank you very much for your cooperation and time. 

It should be the pulse electrical signal that affected the BLtouch signal. 
We will reissue a new BLtouch cable to solve your problem.  You can try to install it first. If there is still a problem, please report it to us to help you solve it? 

Sorry for the inconvenience."

I think they are using robots.

Anyone want to buy a BL Touch? 

Such as what?
Would I get better customer service?

ReplyQuote