Need Bl touch 3.1 f...

Notifications
Clear all

Need Bl touch 3.1 firmware for 4.27silent board with ender 3 pro touchscreen support.

420247paul
(@420247paul)
Nozzle Registered
Topic starter  

Hi I have your ender 3 pro touch screen kit your 4.27 silent board i have your bl touch 3.1 kit for ender 3 pro there is no firmware that supports the bl touch 3.1 just the version 1 for the touch screen kit i cant use my touchscreen because of this do you plan on releasing a ver 3.1 firmware for the touchscreen and silent 4.27 board thank you.

ReplyQuote
Eli liu
(@eli-liu)
Power Supply Customer

From what I have been told, the touchscreen kit is an independent part, which means as long as your mainboard firmware supports BL Touch, the touchscreen will do.

ReplyQuote
420247paul
(@420247paul)
Nozzle Registered
Topic starter  

@eli-liu no, that is not the case sadly they have two firmware for each of the 4.22 and 4.27 boards one with bl touch one without. the firmwares are linked on their product page with the bltouch firmware my z will not move down but with the standard 4.27 creality firmware with bltouch the firmware works beautifully but only with the lcd the touchscreen will not initialize.

ReplyQuote
Eli liu
(@eli-liu)
Power Supply Customer

Is this the firmware you are looking for?

Ender-3 Pro-4.2.7-32bit 

Marlin2.0.1-V1.3.1-BLTouch-TMC2225 

https://forums.creality3dofficial.com/download/ender-series/ender-3-pro/

ReplyQuote
420247paul
(@420247paul)
Nozzle Registered
Topic starter  

@eli-liu no that is the firmware i have installed i am looking for a version of that firmware that supports the ender 3 pro touchscreen.

ReplyQuote
Eli liu
(@eli-liu)
Power Supply Customer

@420247paul One thing I need to confirm, do you use the adapter board for the screen and BL touch connection? If so, the touchscreen would not work. (see the attachment)

Also, could you share the shopping link of the touchscreen so I can have a look at their web?

ReplyQuote
420247paul
(@420247paul)
Nozzle Registered
Topic starter  

@eli-liu creality has not released a firmware that i am aware of for bl touch that doesnt use pin 27 board it says coming soon i tried with and without pin 27 adapter this is the link to their google drive with the firmware https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/13_8yPBTSkTHFbfChFeAPaV6dhYEhnh7a i tried like you are describing first then i bought a pin 27 board just in case that was the problem my z axis will not move down with the bl touch firmware installed just like if i installed the version 1 bl touch firmware with a version 3 bl touch creality has 2 versions of bl touch firmware for their boards but only one version for the touchscreen firmware for each board jack hughes needs to compile me some firmware or let me have source code so i can do it myself

ReplyQuote
dsteiner95
(@dsteiner95)
Nozzle Registered

@420247paul HI have you had any update on this i am having the same issue. i have an ender 3 pro upgraded to the 4.2.7 board and added a bl touch that works great but the screen that is pre flashed for the ender 3 pro that they said is plug and play with the 4.2.7 board that they said does not need any flashing will not work. it turns on and is stuck on the loading screen. please let me know if any one has the firmware that works for this. I do not use a pin adapter as the 4.2.7 board does not require it. thank you. 

ReplyQuote
dsteiner95
(@dsteiner95)
Nozzle Registered

https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AG1jjwkT45NOJ78&id=90540A736A1703FC%21144&cid=90540A736A1703FC

the firmware for the new screen with the bl touch firmware is located here. good luck! 

ReplyQuote
420247paul
(@420247paul)
Nozzle Registered
Topic starter  

try this one steiner https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Wi701TxKllw8JwWtfhx_CH-HUqWNE9Ae/view?usp=sharing

its from creality

ReplyQuote
420247paul
(@420247paul)
Nozzle Registered
Topic starter  

@dsteiner95 this is what customer service sent me to hook up you bl touch

Eph3m3ral liked
ReplyQuote
Scroll Up