Is there a problem ...

Notifications
Clear all

Is there a problem with Creality after sale customer service?

sammyrayan
(@sammyrayan)
Screw Registered
Topic starter  

Hello, 

I recently purchased Ender 3 V2 directly from Creality. the LCD display stopped working. Now I am trying to get in touch with customer service with no avail.

I tried all possible email addresses that I could find. No response. Not even acknowledgment of receiving my emails. 

Wondering if it's only me or this is a common problem with Creality customer support

This is really frustrating and contrary to what Creality claims of good customer service

S.

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
tpratt83687
(@tpratt83687)
Heating Block Registered

My experience has been the same. 

ReplyQuote
tpratt83687
(@tpratt83687)
Heating Block Registered

My experience has been the same. 

ReplyQuote
Polaris
(@polaris)
Nozzle Registered

They need at least 5 days to get you an answer an discuss with you 5 weeks... it is easiest not to order there. 
Just buy it form other shops and send back if you have problems.You will get a replacement device faster than answer form Creality customer support..

ReplyQuote
IndyMike
(@indymike)
Nozzle Registered

Oh great, so what your telling me is I just bought a 275 dollar paperweight.

ReplyQuote
Polaris
(@polaris)
Nozzle Registered

I mean thousands of customers are sure to order there and only 3 posting about bad experience.
Do not worry 🙂 

ReplyQuote
Eli liu
(@eli-liu)
Power Supply Admin

@sammyrayan I hope this forum could help you in some ways. As other users said, getting replies from Creality takes days and the answers may not be informative. If there are only operation issues or machine bugs in your printer, you can look for help and answers here. In your case, try to flash the firmware and see if the screen comes back to life.

ReplyQuote
Scroll Up