Clear all

[Sticky] I have a Ender 3 v2 and I’m having print issues

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Sheldin17
(@sheldin17)
Topic starter  

I just got a Ender 3 v2. I have the bed leveled and cleaned and everything but the filament won’t stick and it also curls by the nozzle. Yes the bed is leveled, I’m using the filament that came with it, and my nozzle tip is 190C and my bed is set at 70C. I am getting really annoyed by it not sticking. Please help if you have any ideas? 

This topic was modified 1 month ago 2 times by Sheldin17

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
YP3D
 YP3D
(@yp3d)

Hey I just installed a BL on my Ender3 V2 and I too had the same issue.  You need to workout the offset variation and factor this in.  once you have set the offset you will be smooth sailing.  when it starts to print, Select tune, then select Z offset.  turn dial and watch the Z reading, adjust it by +/-0.1mm at a time until the print job starts to apply itself to the build plate appropriately. Note down this number ie: 0.03 or -0.8  this is your Z offset.  if you change out your nozzle or remove or disturb your build plate/bed springs, you may have to repeat this process again.  Hope this helps.  

ReplyQuote
Dawoud
(@dawoud)

I just bought an ender 3 version 2 printer and I’m running into a bit of an issue. whenever I try print something the nozzle rises a few millimeters higher then what I set it. I think it might have something to do with the Y axis.

ReplyQuote