Notifications
Clear all

GOING INSANE WITH Ender3

monoxid09
(@monoxid09)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  

I hope someone can help.

I installed the new silent board 4.2.7 and the BLtouch with the single white plug for connection directly into the silent board (NOT the two plugs but only one)

Tried different version of the software from Daily Builds of Marlin and I had the same issue all along.

I cannot adjust the Z axis to got to a negative value, so the nozzle stay's above the plateau. Is there an up-date available? I would really prefer not playing with the Firmware modification.

I'm a newbie, so be gentle with the recommendations please.

ReplyQuote
spicymeatball
(@spicymeatball)
New Member Registered

@monoxid09 

I'm having the same issue. I can change the Z axis to negative after resetting the BLtouch but it wont do anything afterward. it doesn't even extend its probe.

ReplyQuote
Eli liu
(@eli-liu)

This video may help.

ReplyQuote
monoxid09
(@monoxid09)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  

@eli-liu I have watch that video many times but my issue is I cannot get the Z axis to go to Negative value neither in Z offset, the control brings it 0 and stops there no minus.

Thanks for your help.

ReplyQuote
Eli liu
(@eli-liu)

@monoxid09 check out this video

ReplyQuote
monoxid09
(@monoxid09)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  

@eli-liu This is an interesting video and thank you for sharing but it's also from 2017 and I'm not sure the same board and parameters would work. Like i said, I'm a newbie and trying to avoid changing the firmware on my own.

Hopefully someone will share a up-dated and working solution in the near future.

ReplyQuote