Ender 3 Pro - unabl...

Notifications
Clear all

Ender 3 Pro - unable to level bed

lawrenceispichu
(@lawrenceispichu)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hi, I brought the Ender 3 Pro which arrived yesterday. It was put together and left for the morning to sort out levelling the bed to be able to print. Unfortunately, my brother has followed every guide and google post to achieve this.. but it seems the bed still isn't level, it can't even draw a perfect square on the bed and filament only comes out on the right hand side. Can anyone assist? If not, I may have to get in contact with amazon and see if I can have a replacement one sent out, as it's starting to feel that this one I've got is faulty.

ReplyQuote
Axl Myk
(@axl-myk)
Active Member Registered

How are you tramming/leveling the bed? What gcode are you using to do it? Are you using paper as a feeler gauge?

What temperatures are you using? I use 215 and 60 for PLA.

What do you mean by the filament only comes out on the right hand side?

ReplyQuote
Christ49Fr
(@christ49fr)
Eminent Member Registered

Hello,
I have exactly the same problem!
To level my bed I use a sheet of papirt, the nozzle temperature is 200 and the bed is 60 degrees Celsius as shown in many videos on Youtube!
My Printer: Ender 3 Pro received as a Christmas present!
Also, how do I know which motherboard is in my Ender?
The only information is:
Marlin Ver: 0.0.6
May 30 2020
Ender 3 pro
Finally quite difficult to know:
What is the latest firmware version, if there is a new version or download it, etc
So it would be nice to have all this information
cordially

Ender 3 Pro
CR-6 SE
LD-002H + UW-01

ReplyQuote
lawrenceispichu
(@lawrenceispichu)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  
Posted by: @axl-myk

How are you tramming/leveling the bed? What gcode are you using to do it? Are you using paper as a feeler gauge?

What temperatures are you using? I use 215 and 60 for PLA.

What do you mean by the filament only comes out on the right hand side?

When it is set to draw out the square, filament only seems to come out when it is on the right hand side of the bed. Soon as it reaches nearer the left, filament stops coming out but the nozzle head keeps moving. We used YouTube tutorials, setting it up with the paper method and following it instruction through instruction, but it can't even draw a square properly.

ReplyQuote
Axl Myk
(@axl-myk)
Active Member Registered

Put a straight-edge across the bed in different positions. Look for light under the edge. That will show high and low spots in the bed. Mine had a dip in the middle, so I put a thin sheet of vellum paper under the center of the bed.

ReplyQuote