Notifications
Clear all

Ender 3 pro silent board 4.2.7 firmware question

Manuel Vanheckje
(@manuel-vanheckje)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hi

I recently installed the new 4.2.7 silent board on my ender 3 pro (with not so silent 4.2.2 board).
Installation went good, but now the information screen says I am running a 'regular' Ender, not a Pro. (I don't use the BL touch)
Should I update the firmware? Or should I just leave it well enough alone? For now, it seems it's printing fine, so I am afraid to tinker, and perpaps do something wrong. I suppose there is only one upgraded motherboard for the ender 3? Or is there a different 4.2.7 board for the Ender 3 and the Ender 3 Pro?

Did Anyone else come across this? 

Kind regards

Manuel 

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
Twml
 Twml
(@twml)
Active Member Registered

stock creality firmware for the Ender 3 pro 4.2.7 board no BLtouch can be downloaded here

just put the firmware on blank sd card insert in printer and turn on

(screen will go all blue then boot up normally)

firmware flash should be complete now. (check by looking in corner of screen for ender 3 pro ready message.

the 4.2.2 and 4.2.7 boards come stock with ender 3 firmware on all them. 

This post was modified 8 months ago by Twml

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Noble Member Registered

@manuel-vanheckje I recommend you flash the firmware if you use a new board. As mentioned by @twml,  put the firmware in sd card and then insert it to printer and turn the printer on. Remember to format the card first and the SD card only allows to hold one firmware file.

https://forums.creality3dofficial.com/download/ender-series/ender-3-pro/

ReplyQuote