CANT PRINT!!! Print...

Notifications
Clear all

CANT PRINT!!! Prints Deformed/Slanted

ortizimo
(@ortizimo)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  

I just moved and set up my printers again, but each one is pulling either to the right or left during prints. I've checked the belts, tensioners, connections, settings, etc. Ran out of solutions. Pic attached.

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Prominent Member Admin

@ortizimo Hi, bro, I want to help but not clear with the description for "pulling either to the right or left during prints". Could you please explain the details of the printer's move? A video will be much helpful!

ReplyQuote
ortizimo
(@ortizimo)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  

@kevin...hi...ok, I dont have a video yet...but the issue is the following...print outs are leaning to the left in one printer and to the right in another...like when you take playdow and squish it and spread it to one side...everything is leaning to a side...thought it was the plushy carpet so I moved them to a hard floor and still the same.

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Prominent Member Admin

@ortizimo Normally, if it pulling either to the right or left, it is a belt issue, but you mentioned you have already checked. Things happened after you disassembled and set up, so something must be wrong, I can't think of anything other than a doubt about the belt. Please check your X and Y belts again carefully.

ReplyQuote
ortizimo
(@ortizimo)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  

@kevin...will do...thnx.

ReplyQuote
ortizimo
(@ortizimo)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  

Checked them out and had them tight again. Here's the pics of sample each one was doing after that. Still the same problem.

ReplyQuote
ortizimo
(@ortizimo)
Active Member Registered
Topic starter  

second shot

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Prominent Member Admin

@ortizimo How about share some pictures of your belt? That is a serious X-axis-related issue.

If the print either to the right or left, print a cylinder at the center of the bed, change the X and Y motor wire. Check if the printer will go either to the front or back. If yes, that means the mainboard broken.

ReplyQuote
Cards71
(@cards71)
New Member Registered

Ender 3: I have had nothing but problems. Current

1. I set a temp up on the creality slicer. I insert sd card. I go to test print. the temp are a lot higher then i had set up.

2. The temp never stays it always moves.

3. The bed will not stay level. I upgraded the springs it will not hold.

4. I get 1 test print just fine. I wait a few secs and do another one. and its does not work. The temp extruder and bed temp way hit

Nothing but issues since I had tried to install a bl touch. So then motherboard was bad. I replaced it and well it went bad as well. Now I am on a another new bed. I can not get past a test print. I can not even print a simple box or anything.

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Prominent Member Admin

@cards71 Hi friend. Let me summarize, you got two issues. 

1. Temp can not reach the temp you set. you might need to set your PID setting.

2. Bed leveling. When you fixed the temp issue, up the temp before you level the bed. You could also do the leveling during printing. You can see it much clear in this way.

3. Is it yellow springs? The yellow spring is more steady.

ReplyQuote
Scroll Up