Can I buy a preload...

Notifications
Clear all

Can I buy a preloaded sd card

Ldawg32
(@ldawg32)
Screw Registered
Topic starter  

I am new to all of this and not very computer tech savvy. My son got the ender3 for Xmas and I can print the pre loaded figures but I do not know how to get more. Can I buy a pre loaded sd card anywhere. I would be willing to pay someone here to pre load a card as well. Any help would be great 

ReplyQuote
3nderUser
(@3nderuser)
BL Touch Registered

There are websites like Thingiverse ( click here ) or 3Dmag ( click again ) where you can find all kind of models you can download for free.

After downloaded the files you have to use a slicer program to make the files suitable for his printer.

ReplyQuote
Toby1
(@toby1)
Nozzle Registered

Like you our son got an Ender 3 pro for Xmas. Over a month in and we've got nowhere! He's used it once to print a test and the print stopped halfway through and will only print to the left of the plate and not in the centre. Many many emails to customer service have been no help. 

Would you be able to tell me how you even got started? At the moment we can't even connect it to a laptop to get it printing....

Creality have sent downloads for software / drivers which don't work....this is turning out to be a complete waste of money. 

Thanks

ReplyQuote
Eli liu
(@eli-liu)
Power Supply Admin

3D printer is not a press-and-go machine. You or your son need to spend some time learning the software. CURA, for example, has different setting modes from beginner to advanced users. Printing a presliced model is a waste of the machine. You will enjoy 3D printing when you print parts by yourself. 

ReplyQuote
Eli liu
(@eli-liu)
Power Supply Admin

Getting a 3D printer is just the beginning.

https://forums.creality3dofficial.com/practical-tips-for-cura-settings-overview/

ReplyQuote
Scroll Up