Bed Levelling Probl...

Notifications
Clear all

Bed Levelling Problem

wxgeek
(@wxgeek)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

Attempted 1st bed levelling with Ender 3 Pro. Left side is OK but the right side of the bed is about 1/4 inch above the bed. Out of range of the levelling adjustments. I assume that this is a problem with the X axis not being level. Any ideas on how to adjust the X axis?

Jimmy

ReplyQuote
Eli liu
(@eli-liu)
Reputable Member Registered

The simplest way is to move your Z limit switch down to a proper position, like 5mm, and redo the levelling adjustments. 

ReplyQuote
Miguel
(@miguel)
New Member Registered

Last Friday I've finished the installation of my first 3D printer (Ender 3 V2), I've also had some problems with bed leveling, but now apparently it's OK.

This is what I've done:

• moved the Z limite switch to a lower position
  • noticed that the aluminium bed isn't 100% flat, the edges are higher. The pressure from the two glass clips were transferring the aluminium warp to the glass, after adding two paper clips to spread the force the glass is 100% flat 

From what I've seen, bed leveling is skill that will come with practice and a lot of trial and error ? 

Eli liu liked
ReplyQuote
pi24pi
(@pi24pi)
New Member Registered

Ender 3 Pro V4.2.2

The problem i have is that auto home works perfectly.

But when i bed level it stops after the first probe without any notification.

Have installed Marlin 2.0.7.2

ReplyQuote
Eli liu
(@eli-liu)
Reputable Member Registered

@pi24pi give it several tries and if it is always the same behaviour, it could be the firmware issues. Either you flash it again or flash a different version of the firmware. 

ReplyQuote