Forum

Notifications
Clear all

CR6-Se issue.

mrnoiree
(@mrnoiree)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hi everyone. New to the forums so If I post something previously posted forgive me but could not find anything. 

I'm using a Cr6-Se for 7 months and everything was so smooth. But yesterday I got thermal runaway error and then turned it off and back on again. This time machine stuck at boot screen. Checked the web for solutions. Most of the people say update the firmware to community one and I did. After the community firmware installed Thermal Runaway error shown on the screen and could not get rid off it. Changed the thermistor but no go. At last I re-installed original firmware (both screen and motherboard) and now stuck in the boot screen again. please help me, getting kind of annoying 🙁

Davis liked
ReplyQuote
5teven5kull5
(@5teven5kull5)
New Member Registered

@mrnoiree I have the exact same issue.  Looks like time to change the mainboard.  My question is which mainboard can I get?

Davis liked
ReplyQuote
jcicare
(@jcicare)
New Member Registered

Bonjours à tous 

J'ai fais l'acquisition dune surface d'impression Ziflex; génial je dirai même sans égale; MAIS la surface du Ziflex et en matière plastique dur, mon imprimante est une créality CR-6se, super imprimante cela dit, mais et l'autoleveling est apliquer à chaque impression.

le lit est chaud et la buse aussi et chaque impression deux palpage qui provoque un petit trou; donc Z offset est changer, ce qui engendre un réglage fausser à chaque démarrage.

Pas coule 

Je cherche un Gcode de démarrage qui supprime l'autoleveling systématique à chaque démarrage, je veux garder les même fonction de purge avant impression et le lit en avant à la fin.

un petit coup de main me serai bien utile.

je vous joint mon gcode pour pouvoir le modifier.

je remercie par avance.

jcicare

ReplyQuote
cruickshank
(@cruickshank)
New Member Registered

The same problem applies to me. It appears to be time to replace the mainboard. Which mainboard can I get, I wonder? cookie clicker

ReplyQuote
Davis
(@davis)
New Member Registered

@mrnoiree hi 

Even though the President made his statement that stopped in their tracks, bill authors are saying that the issues he was concerned with could be ironed out and fixed. And stopping online piracy is a good thing…damaging the way the internet works, isn’t.More details here https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/veepn-free-fast-security-vpn/ . The Presidents message said that the potentially damaging parts should be removed, amended, or adjusted to accommodate online inovativeness, and promote the economic values of the U.S., and the global economy, but he didn’t say anything about the privacy and security that the potential laws will interfere with.
After the fiasco of the British courts ordering an internet provider, British Telecom to blacklist a Usenet search provider. What made this order such the joke was the fact that before the order even went into effect, (BT was given some time to implement the action,) had already produced an evasion technique and given it to their members that wanted to continue the service. In the meantime, our legislators were paying close attention, we surmise here that it’s possible that some of the bill drafters got the update that avoided the censoring action and examined the way it worked…then they put measures in the bills to outlaw the methods that were used.

ReplyQuote