X axis belt Snapped

Notifications
Clear all

X axis belt Snapped

Kaisergoutch
(@kaisergoutch)
Heating Block Registered
Topic starter  

Hey guys, as you saw in the title, my X axis belt has snapped on my Cr-6 Se. I'm guessing I had it way too tight, I won't make that mistake again.

My question is, where to go to buy belts? I had a search online and I couldn't find much.. and they're not on the creamity website. I just want to buy a replacement to be able to print again.

Cheers

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
CYT
 CYT
(@cyt)
Cooling Fan Admin

I only found this website: https://www.3djake.com/creality-3d-printers-spare-parts/x-axis-belt-1. It has the replacement for CR6 SE belt.

I never bought anything from this website before, so I don't know how fast it's gonna ship the product.

Hope this would help.

ReplyQuote
Kaisergoutch
(@kaisergoutch)
Heating Block Registered
Topic starter  

@cyt Thanks for the reply mate, yeah I saw this website as well, but the shipping is really expensive. I mean you'd think creality would stock their own spare parts right?

ReplyQuote
CYT
 CYT
(@cyt)
Cooling Fan Admin

May I ask on which website did you buy the printer?

ReplyQuote
Kaisergoutch
(@kaisergoutch)
Heating Block Registered
Topic starter  

Hey ! I ordered it on an Australian website, Fpvfaster

ReplyQuote
CYT
 CYT
(@cyt)
Cooling Fan Admin

@kaisergoutch  I asked the Creality3dOfficial store but they said they don't have any extra belt in stock. I was wondering maybe you can buy a regular 3d printer belt and copper clamp to make one by yourself. 

https://www.amazon.com/Zeberoxyz-Timing-Rubber-1-2Meter-Printer/dp/B08XPKPQLC/ref=pd_sbs_3?pd_rd_w=5G0ke&pf_rd_p=651d64d1-3c73-45b6-ae09-e545600e3a22&pf_rd_r=WQQPTHDRDQ2MVJ7SKSZY&pd_rd_r=3d96574d-c475-4785-92d6-db0137590140&pd_rd_wg=FS5km&pd_rd_i=B08XPKPQLC&psc=1

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Hot Bed Admin

@kaisergoutch The Creality3dOfficial store have some in stock but will not going to get it on sale due to the limited demand. But they said they can separate sell to you at $9.99. If you would like to buy, the customer service will send you a link to purchase by email.

ReplyQuote
Kaisergoutch
(@kaisergoutch)
Heating Block Registered
Topic starter  

@cytThat's an interesting solution, do you know where i could find that?

ReplyQuote
Kaisergoutch
(@kaisergoutch)
Heating Block Registered
Topic starter  

@kevin Thanks; I ended up ordering on that other website :/ I was just curious why Creality wasn't suppliying them.

Cheers!

ReplyQuote
CYT
 CYT
(@cyt)
Cooling Fan Admin

@kaisergoutch oh, I don't know why it doesn't show the website I wanted to show you in the last reply. If you search

Zeberoxyz 2PCS GT2 Black Open Timing Rubber Belt Length 1.2Meter Width 6mm with 8PCS Copper Buckle for Ender3 Ender5 CR10 3D Printer 

on amazon website, it will come up with a belt that has extra copper buckles.

I was wondering that we just need to bend the copper clip on a 3d printing belt, so it will be stuck in the slot when installing the belt. 

This post was modified 1 month ago by CYT

ReplyQuote
Kaisergoutch
(@kaisergoutch)
Heating Block Registered
Topic starter  

@cyt Oh great thanks! That looks like the best solution

ReplyQuote
Scroll Up