Eli liu
(@eli-liu)
Power Supply Customer

ReplyQuote
schmerzlich
(@schmerzlich)
Nozzle Registered

Hello 

I've tried everything but i can't get the printer run under windows 10 with latest updates. 

I've installed the FTDI driver USB Serial Port and as windows says it works fine. I changed the Bps to 115200 but when I try to connect via Pronterface it just says "connecting" the whole lovely day. 

Although the driver does not install automatically. I'd had to do this manually. I had to choose from the list of drivers and there direct to the *.inf in the drivers directory.  

Driver unter Com & LPT: USB Serial Port (COM4)

Driver details: root\drivers\ftser2k.sys (v2.06.02), serenum.sys, ftserui2.dll (2.06.02.1)

ok, so now it died. the printer won't heat the bed or nozzle. I've managed to do three prints with it. yeah I am so happy now. 

This post was modified 2 months ago by schmerzlich

ReplyQuote
KingPo
(@kingpo)
Screw Registered

@schmerzlich, did you get the USB connection within Windows 10 working?

Having the same problem. In Prontaface/Printrun its just saying connecting and than crashing.

Futhermore which diriver you selected... The SD card is full, with different folders...

Thank, for any help

ReplyQuote
schmerzlich
(@schmerzlich)
Nozzle Registered

@kingpo hey KingPo, it took me till this morning, but i finally fixed the issue.

As I was looking on the USB chipset on the motherboard I noticed that it was created by another company than from wich the driver came and creality told us to install.

So I did a quick google search on CH340G and found that this should work with the arduino drivers wich I installed. After an restart the hardware was installed fine and I could connect to the motherboard.

If this does not work instantly on your PC you should uninstall the old drivers wich came with crealitys printer first and reinstall the arduino drivers.

Good look and please give a short answer if this fixed your problem.

Note: I've got the motherboard version V4.5.3. and I think that the driver on the SD card is for version V4.5.2 boards.

Eli liu liked
ReplyQuote
schmerzlich
(@schmerzlich)
Nozzle Registered

@eli-liu

please would you take a look on my last post and make sure that creality will fix this? They just have to copy another folder to the SD Card with those arduino drivers and change the "how to" files.

ReplyQuote
Eli liu
(@eli-liu)
Power Supply Customer

@schmerzlich Thanks a lot, I will deliver your message to the R&D team.

ReplyQuote
Scroll Up