Extruder feeding backwards after a while

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
wizz33
(@wizz33)
Topic starter  

Hi,

I’m new to 3D printing and I’ve just bought a CR6SE.

I managed to do some basic printing (around 10), but started to experience some issues: the filament was not coming out. 

I first suspected the nozzle but realized this was an extruder issue:

After a few minutes into the print, I clearly the filament going in the wrong direction, hence not feeding to the nozzle anymore.

I dismounted the extruder to see if its motor was going in the right direction at the beginning of the print, and it was fine. 

Has anyone experienced such an issue?

thanks for the support 🙂

ReplyQuote
Topic Tags
dos
 dos
(@dos)

Posted by: @wizz33

Hi,

I’m new to 3D printing and I’ve just bought a CR6SE.

I managed to do some basic printing (around 10), but started to experience some issues: the filament was not coming out. 

I first suspected the nozzle but realized this was an extruder issue:

After a few minutes into the print, I clearly the filament going in the wrong direction, hence not feeding to the nozzle anymore.

I dismounted the extruder to see if its motor was going in the right direction at the beginning of the print, and it was fine. 

Has anyone experienced such an issue?

thanks for the support 🙂

got a similar issue, maybe… after a few months of printing ~30 things with 5-6 different filaments. changed the filament and the nozzle twice but the problem remains.

removed the nozzle and the extruder extruded fine. so the motor seems to work (a while)

installed a new nozzle and it printed fine till layer 8-9 and then the filament stopped.

the extruder makes a clacking noise and i can feel that it tries to pull the filament but doesn’t. thinking about opening the extruder.

ReplyQuote