Notifications
Clear all

CR6 Levelling Problem

sliver
(@sliver)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hi together,

the printer was approx 1 month old and when I turned it on it smelled that something burned down.

The levelling isn´t working now and I asked the shop where I bought the printer for help.

They sent me a new mainboard but the error is the same.

The printer is original, so there was no modification with firmware, ...

Here is a video of the problem:

Video

It would be great if someone can tell me what the problem is because the shop won´t send me a new levelling sensor because Creality won´t send them a new one for me.

Best regards

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Noble Member Registered

@sliver The problem is CR6SE gets quality issues. I am so sorry you choose CR6. Where did you buy this machine? It is a hardware issue and they should be responsible for this.

ReplyQuote
sliver
(@sliver)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

I bought it from TomTop

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Noble Member Registered

@sliver Is there no promise of a one-year warranty or return? It is a very obvious quality issue.

ReplyQuote
sliver
(@sliver)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

Normally it should be this way, but the are always arguing. And offered me a refund of 20€ for this.

So the only question is which part I need exactly that the printer runs smooth again?

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Noble Member Registered

@sliver This is incredible., if it were me I wouldn't take the time to fix a new item I just bought myself, I would complain and return it directly。

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Noble Member Registered

@sliver  I sent the video to a Creality tech guy and he told me that you could try to adjust the varistors by rotating the screw as the picture shows.

Please adjust to the extent that the blue light is on with a little pressure by finger.

ReplyQuote