Great stuff, glad to be of help.

ReplyQuote
ztakis
(@ztakis)
New Member Registered

Posted by: @proedler

@wasp056

Great detailled help!!! Thank you !

But it worked only till the processing of the ICL files and then the screen switched off and the whole thing stops!!! ???

Any additional idea??? :-}

The screen switches off after 30 sec because of the screensaver. Just touch it and see if it reaches the "END".

ReplyQuote
Gypaete
(@gypaete)
Active Member Registered

Hello,

I have just received your CR-6 SE printer.
The package is very well done and the printer is great.

After the assembly, i started the firmware update with your downloaded version :

CR-6 SE Upgrade Package V2.0.1.3_202012 of December 3rd , 2020.
The first step concerning the mainboard is well finished, the 2nd step for screen, it's blurry!....

The latest update of the "Firmware CR-6 SE Upgrade Package V2.0.1.3", the “Upgrade Guide for CR-6 Series Printer" announces, for the screen update, that the installation ends with "END" displayed on the right corner.
In my case, the screen goes off before "END" is displayed.
the screen is turned off after the line: "Download .ILC Files:"
At installation, the version title is: T5L1 DGUS2 V1.4  2019.04.18 instead of  T5L1 DGUS2 V3.4  2020.06.20!!!??...

Is the firmware version of the display dated April 2019 the correct version for this CR-6 SE printer and for this update V2.0.1.3_202012?

ReplyQuote
ztakis
(@ztakis)
New Member Registered

Posted by: @gypaete
In my case, the screen goes off before "END" is displayed.

See my answer above:

The screen goes off because of the screensaver. Just touch it and it will continue.

ReplyQuote
Gypaete
(@gypaete)
Active Member Registered

@ztakis

The screen goes off because of the screensaver. Just touch it and it will continue.

ok! thanks!....
That doesn't explain the version this update dated April 2019 with all these announced changes and improvements.
Has anyone noticed the version and date of the screen update with V1.0.3.6?
I hope Eli-liu then give an answer
Thank you in advance Eli-liu.

Sorry for the language, I use an internet translator.

ReplyQuote
rcolbert
(@rcolbert)
New Member Registered

@cmslick3 the sensitivity was likely caused by the bowden tube applying pressure on the sensor when it was near X0. I helped reduce this by wrapping a rubber band around the bowden tube & the hot end cable connector to reduce the deflection being caused by the tube.

ReplyQuote
rcolbert
(@rcolbert)
New Member Registered

@eli-liu Can we please get a zip file of the source used for 2.0.1.3? The last published source code was 1.0.3.6. 

ReplyQuote
Eli liu
(@eli-liu)
Reputable Member Registered
Topic starter  

@rcolbert I can make a request to the R&D department, but usually, they will not provide a source code for the updated versions. 

ReplyQuote
Gypaete
(@gypaete)
Active Member Registered

@eli-liu Hello Eli Liu,
           Do you have a feedback from the R&D department concerning the difference in title and date of my position on December 18th : 

After the assembly, i started the firmware update with your downloaded version : CR-6 SE Upgrade Package V2.0.1.3_202012 of December 3rd , 2020.
At installation of the screen update, the version title is: T5L1 DGUS2 V1.4  2019.04.18 instead of  T5L1 DGUS2 V3.4  2020.06.20!!!??...

Is the firmware version, of the display dated April 2019, the correct version for this CR-6 SE printer and for this update V2.0.1.3_202012 with all these announced changes and improvements?

Thank you in advance

ReplyQuote
Eli liu
(@eli-liu)
Reputable Member Registered
Topic starter  

@gypaete Sorry, I haven't heard anything from Creality R%D yet. 😥 

ReplyQuote
automacia
(@automacia)
Active Member Registered

@eli-liu

hello, can you send me the newest marlin? Thanks in advance

ReplyQuote
automacia
(@automacia)
Active Member Registered

@eli-liu

I would like to change the beginning position

ReplyQuote
G0ldmember
(@g0ldmember)
Active Member Registered

Posted by: @ztakis
Posted by: @proedler

@wasp056

Great detailled help!!! Thank you !

But it worked only till the processing of the ICL files and then the screen switched off and the whole thing stops!!! ???

Any additional idea??? :-}

The screen switches off after 30 sec because of the screensaver. Just touch it and see if it reaches the "END".

OMG!!! I tried that f***ing screen update a thousand times and thought I had to throw my printer out of the window, today I tried again while constantly touching the screen from time to time - indeed it was the screensaver. Who enables a screensaver during firmware update????

Still thanks for pointing this out. saved my day - now the menu items and texts are all there.

ReplyQuote
G0ldmember
(@g0ldmember)
Active Member Registered

Posted by: @gypaete

@eli-liu Hello Eli Liu,
           Do you have a feedback from the R&D department concerning the difference in title and date of my position on December 18th : 

After the assembly, i started the firmware update with your downloaded version : CR-6 SE Upgrade Package V2.0.1.3_202012 of December 3rd , 2020.
At installation of the screen update, the version title is: T5L1 DGUS2 V1.4  2019.04.18 instead of  T5L1 DGUS2 V3.4  2020.06.20!!!??...

Is the firmware version, of the display dated April 2019, the correct version for this CR-6 SE printer and for this update V2.0.1.3_202012 with all these announced changes and improvements?

Thank you in advance

I also don't have the 2020... line, but the 2019... line instead. Still the firmware update from 1.0.3.6 t o 2.0.1.3 worked if you know that that stupied screensaver goes on during LCD update 😉

ReplyQuote
akikiki
(@akikiki)
Eminent Member Registered

I've been using Ver 2.0.1.3 now for about a week.  I've printed about a dozen items. Some taking 5+ and 9+ hours.  Once hiccup from those items.. No issues that I can determine from the firmware. The screensaver in 1.2 was changed in 1.3 and doesn't interfere with anything that I wish to do.

Eli liu thank you and pass my thanks to the Creality techs working on the firmware.

ReplyQuote
Page 5 / 10