Notifications
Clear all

Unable to adjust z-axis

del109
(@del109)
New Member Registered
Topic starter  

Hi Guys

I recently purchased a CR10s pro V2. I am trying to adjust the z-axis using the piece of plexi glass they give you I think its 100mm in length.

When I try to make the adjustment the left hand side keeps dropping due to there been more weight on the left hand side. I've tried adjusting the eccentric nut but that still does not help. I'm sure I'm doing something incorrect.

Please can someone assist 

jrpaz17 liked
ReplyQuote
jrpaz17
(@jrpaz17)
New Member Registered

this video helped me. you can also try readjusting the coupling. there are 2 screws that hold it in place. i had same problem when i got my printer i couldnt figure it out either until i realized the screws were loose as mines came this way. i also tightened up all screws around printer

This post was modified 11 months ago by jrpaz17

ReplyQuote
jrpaz17
(@jrpaz17)
New Member Registered

Posted by: @del109

Hi Guys

I recently purchased a CR10s pro V2. I am trying to adjust the z-axis using the piece of plexi glass they give you I think its 100mm in length.

When I try to make the adjustment the left hand side keeps dropping due to there been more weight on the left hand side. I've tried adjusting the eccentric nut but that still does not help. I'm sure I'm doing something incorrect.

Please can someone assist 

this one showed me how to adjust coupling

Eli liu liked
ReplyQuote
obiwan007
(@obiwan007)
New Member Registered

If I follow the guides in the video I have a very high tension in the right side. The wheels are also not equally spinning as the system is und uneven load.

I fear that the carriage is not completely 90° mounted so that it could not be leveled correcty.
The prints are fine even if there is about 2mm difference between left and right but it is still a somehow not so good feeling about it.

I will probably install a z-sync belt - but that would not makes much sense if the carriages are und such torsion.

ReplyQuote