Looking for the nam...
Clear all

Looking for the name of the crimp connectors that the CR10-V2 uses for its fans

New Member Registered
Joined: 4 months ago
Posts: 2
Topic starter  

I recently replaced the extruder fan on my V2, and I stupidly got rid of the original fan with the metal inserts into the plastic connector in the attached picture. I'm looking to buy some more of the metal inserts, but I haven't seen this type around online. I'm used to seeing molex and dupont connectors, and it seems on the motherboard they use molex. If anyone could give me a name or even a link I'd greatly appreciate it


Edit: This connector came off of the board mounted beneath the filament sensor, where the extruder fan plugs in before it goes into the control box.

This topic was modified 4 months ago by nmzanon