CR10-V2 - Invisible...

Notifications
Clear all

CR10-V2 - Invisible layers & Spaghetti problems

PhunXter
(@phunxter)
Nozzle Registered
Topic starter  

I have been using this rinter for approx 12 months and things generally are going great.

A few days ago after a "blob-of-death" catastrophe i changed the nozzle for a new one and replaced the bowden tube/fittings while i was at it.. Now, Even though im using the same gcode files i've been using for months things have changed, also tried reslicing but with the same issues, EVERY print i now try is laying down the bottom 3 layers perfectly, then when the side walls and infill begin to print, either, Invisibly or they just turn to birds nest spaghetti. I have levelled the bed, tried running from the SD card instead of via Octoprint, used old and new gcode, but the same problem persists, 3 layers print then spaghetti. I've also checked the Z steppers, Extruder etc they're all fine. 

I just cannot work this out, the printer worked fine a few days ago, then just decided not to comply anymore. Most 3D printing problems i can usually resolve, this one has got me stumped

H E L P !!

ReplyQuote
kevin
(@kevin)
Hot Bed Admin

@phunxter Tough and strange issue. But please calm down and then analyze.

The printer worked fine a few days ago, so what changes have you made. Try to find the reason from there. It should be an extruder issue. Can extruder work correctly when you control it on screen? Have you recalibrated it? 

ReplyQuote
PhunXter
(@phunxter)
Nozzle Registered
Topic starter  

I haven't changed any settings or parts or recalibrated anything, also, same gcode that ive been using for months. Extruder works fine, the base layers are printed perfectly normal, The problem only arises when the side walls and infill ae being printed, they don't stick to the base layers. My temperatures are fine i have tested with a digital temp gun. I don;t know what else it could be, the only thing i can think of is a m/board problem, but then again why would the first 3 layers print ok?

ReplyQuote
PhunXter
(@phunxter)
Nozzle Registered
Topic starter  

I have flashed the printer with Tiny Machines V6.2 firmware, to see if this rectified the problem.... Erm NO ! it didn't (see new pic) Exactly the same problem, even with a different gcode file and different PLA too.. Im lost for an answer 🤔 

ReplyQuote
Scroll Up