CR-10 Max not printing
my CR-10 Max has for some reason just stopped printing. below is what's currently happening
- I run my model in Creality Slicer
- Export the .GCODE to the micro SD card
- Insert the micro SD into the printer & select the file.
- The printer then heats the bed & nozzle up, runs the leveling procedure
- then sits in the corner, the progress bar completes in around 10-15 seconds
- part finished (without moving or attempting to print
has anyone come across this before?
@1damo1 I got the same issue on Ender5+. After I restart the printer, it worked again. You can also try to power off your print, format your sd card. update or change to Cura slice, and try again.