Paypal Payment Issu...

Notifications
Clear all

Paypal Payment Issue with marlin.crc.id.au?

Patrickivan
Registered
Topic starter
(@patrickivan)
Nozzle

Good Day

I registered on marlin.crc.id.au 27-12-2020 around 1545H EST. My account email was received, and I gained access. 

I immediately used the paypal function to pay for the firmware subscription. It appeared to go through, but I still don't have any access to the files. They all still say subscription expired. 

My paypal though states pre-authorization for the payment, but no activity status to show that the payment has gone through and been accepted. 

Is this an automated service, or does someone have to apply the transaction payment to your account, then unblock access to the files? 

I'm also trying to contact paypal, but am discovering that they are impossible to get a hold of. They're a pretty shitty service. They're quick to take your money, but ask them a question? Good luck. 

Regards

2 Replies
1 Reply
Patrickivan
Registered
(@patrickivan)

Nozzle

Never mind. I'm pretty convinced this is a pre-authorization caused by my credit card provider for some reason. 

Patrickivan
Registered
Topic starter
(@patrickivan)
Nozzle

And I found out the issue. Paypal is saying my credit card provider denied the authorization for some reason. I have perfect credit. No issues with my debt or card. They just wouldn't allow it. 

I'd pay through my wife's but the instructions mention that the emails need to match. So I guess I'm out of luck. Stuck with an ender 3 that keeps fucking up on me. 

Scroll Up