Notifications
Clear all

Ender 3 V2 M600 Issue

Priyan776
Registered
Topic starter
(@priyan776)
Nozzle

Thank you for the great firmware updates. but I'm having few issues with ender 3 v2 firmware.

1. The biggest issue I have is, after M600 the print start about 0.2~0.4mm higher. I have to use the z-offset to get it closer. 

2. this is more than a issue a request. After M701 filament load the filament doesn't purge. So I have to manually purge before print start.

Thank you again.

6 Replies
Marlin Firmware Service
(@marlin-firmware-service)
Stepper Motor

1) This shouldn't be happening - check to see if your slicer is doing it on the layer change, or part way through... The M600 should return to exactly where it was before the M600 triggered.

2) This is known - but the problem is that there's no support in the menu settings to show a menu item like you could with MarlinUI or the text screens. Hopefully, some day, someone writes a generic way to be used to do user interaction with things like this...

2 Replies
Priyan776
Registered
(@priyan776)

Nozzle

@marlin-firmware-service

Thank you for the fast response.

1. Been using PrusaSlicer, because I been using it for a while with my MK3S. I'll try to use Cura and see if I'm getting the same issue

2. I'm no way pro with Marlin, But when I go through Configuration_Advance.sh I found this. I don't know if it's something that will help you.

Marlin Firmware Service
(@marlin-firmware-service)

Stepper Motor

@priyan776 Thanks.

The code with Marlin isn't the problem - its purely the screen that has no way to show a dialog. The Ender 3 V2 screen was the first Creality printer using the DWIN screen - and it's way behind the level of implementation of the text screens.

We're seeing slow improvements over time on these screens, but there isn't a huge number of people working on them.

Priyan776
Registered
Topic starter
(@priyan776)
Nozzle

I'm still having the issue after M600. I don't think it's a issue with your firmware. I tried Cura too it the same. I can't figure out what coursing this. I replaced M600 With M0 it pause and restart perfectly. If you can help me with this, that would be really appreciated.

Priyan776
Registered
Topic starter
(@priyan776)
Nozzle

Sorry to bother you. I found what was wrong. my Z wasn't calibrated right. Now it works perfectly. Thank you for trying to help me?

How do I close this issue?

smitty3132
Registered
(@smitty3132)
Nozzle

Please explain your z issue.  I haven't tried the M600 yet.

Scroll Up