Cr10v2 bltouch issu...

Notifications
Clear all

Cr10v2 bltouch issues

Maxster
Registered
Topic starter
(@maxster)

Hi, i just instal a bltouch on my printer, but at the startup the probe dont do its initial calibration and does not lit red,

i ve connected everything just like in the video, the only exception is the cable i got has not the same color pattern and has one end with two connector, so it's blue red yellow black white( from left to right).

plus at the auto home or bed leveling the z axis goes up instead of down.

i test the probe by itself with 3v on the connection pin and it works fine, but with the cable it only lit red and flash after few second.

so what do you think it is, connector on the pcb board on the back of the printer, the cable defective or something else?

thanks

Topic Tags
2 Replies
2 Replies
kevin
Registered
(@kevin)

Noble Member

@maxster I recommend that you contact the seller to ask for a picture of how to connect the wiring. The video you refer to may have a different version/manufacturer of BL-touch. It is porbably the wiring issue.

Maxster
Registered
(@maxster)

@kevin

thanks, i've contact the seller and he told me how to connect direct on the motherboard, 3 pin in the d11 and the two pin in the z-, but when i do the startup, the probe do only one calibration and then stay red and a little blue led blink, and when i try to auto home or bed leveling, the z axis always goes up, ans i still waiting for creality support!